Piur Professional Rebonding Keraplex Step 2 100 Ml
- Includes 1 Keraplex Treatment 100ml
- Rebuilds damaged areas, increasing shine and reducing frizz.
- Who: unruly, frizzy or curly hair
- What: conditions, reduces frizz and straightens
- When: every 3-4 months
Keraplex is a keratin treatment fused with plex technology which rebonds the hair fibres simultaneously with the keratin application process. To reduce the volume and achieve the best straightened finish for your client, it is formulated with PROLISS 100, an exclusive technology that utilises a blend of amino acids.
It also carries Seaweed Marine Algae extract and Biocilicio in its base to fortify and protect the hair fibre during the application process. Lipex Shea Q50 and Softcat SX-1300X contribute to the process of realigning the hair fibre and infiltrating the cuticles to bring hydration and moisture, straightening and sleekness with an outstanding high-shine finish. Keraplex gives your client superb manageability and a much faster drying process and styling time.
- Promotes the deep removal of residues, preparing the hair for the full action of the volume reducer.
- Conditioning treatment with high alignment and volume reduction capacity, resulting in hair that is easy to control, soft, and shiny.
- Removes build up while opening the cuticles to prepare hair for the treatment.
- Leaves hair shiny, soft and smooth while protecting it.
- Straightens and eliminates frizz for up to four months.
- Pro.Liss 100
- Lipex Shea Q 50
- SoftCAT SX 1300X
How To Use:
- Wash the hair twice with the Rebonding Shampoo - step 1. Three times if necessary.
- Using a hairdryer, dry 50% of the hair.
- Using a brush and a comb, apply the Rebonding KERAPLEX - step 2 on the full length of the hair and leave it to rest on the hair for 20 – 40 minutes.
- Rinse 70% of the product from the hair with lukewarm/cold water.
- Blow-dry the hair 100% using a rounded or paddle brush.
- Apply the iron up to 10 times with straightener at 180°C for blondes and fine hair and up to 230°C for thick and coarse hair.
- Only necessary if there is outstanding product still noticeable in the hair. After applying the straightener, rinse the hair again in lukewarm/cold water. DO NOT shampoo it.
- Apply the Mask Therapy - step 3. (follow the application instruction). Then apply the finaliser and finish as desired.
- Dermatologically tested.
- Not suitable for children under 7 years.
- To be used under the direct adult supervision.
- Not suitable for women who are pregnant.
|Pack content||1* Piur Professional Rebonding Keraplex Step 2 100 Ml|
Free standard delivery on orders over £75*. Order until 2 pm Monday to Friday for same day dispatch (selected items)
The following delivery options are available for this product:
- Standard (Up to 7 working days)
You will be asked to choose a delivery option in the checkout process. The above options available for this product show estimated delivery times for UK MAINLAND depending on which warehouse our stock is located in.
* Exclusions may apply to free delivery option depending on postcode, click here to view our delivery rates
** European Service: Items over 2KG in weight will incur extra delivery charges to European destinations and may incur customs fees.
*** Rest Of the World: Items over 1.5kg will incur extra delivery charges, will be shipped via courier and may incur customs fees
You may return most new, unopened items in original packaging within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. You should expect to receive your refund within two weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly.
If you wish to exchange any items (change of size/colour/product) within 14 days of receiving your order.